Game internal resolution seems to be 640x480 according to main menu pixel offsets.
So run an emulator on this resolution if you are editing the game.
You can go with any resolution otherwise.
The BIOS files:
https://mega.nz/#!WdAHCJYZ!3s8hGvAtdy5A ... Dx1WigOfOM
Place these into the "bios" folder of the ePSXe installation location.
The CLEAN and working original ISO of the Gunnm game:
(The older download package on my site has a slightly damaged ISO file. Redownload the newer one!)
Extract the file, then move the .bin and .cue file from the "PS1 Game" folder into the "isos" folder of the ePSXe installation location.
Configuring the emulator:
Go to: Config -> Video
- Select "Window mode" with a size of 640x480 or higher.
- Select "Stretching mode" Option 0 (Default) or 2! Otherwise there will be issues with stretching / 4:3 aspect ratio and internal resolution.
- Select "Nice" from the Default settings (bottom left)
Go to: Config -> Bios
- Select "bios\scph5500.bin"
Go to: Options -> CPU Overcloking
- Select "x1" [This to fix the issue of not being to run an ISO] !!!
Running the game:
Go to: File -> Run ISO -> Select the "Gunnm - Kasei no Kioku (J) [SLPS-01408].cue" file located in the "isos" folder of the ePSXe installation location.
There will be a slight delay on game start, be patient.
Use the Z X V and arrow keys.
For full controls and/or configuring a gamepad use Config -> GamePads -> Port 1
Hit ESC for the emulator menu
Go to: Run for load, save, restart and continue.
Dedicated forum for the translation of the PSX game "Gunnm: Martian Memory"
1 post • Page 1 of 1