Gunnm Mars Chronicle absent for 3 issues

Your thoughts on the BAA universe. Anything can be posted here.

Moderator: crazyankan

User avatar
00_unit
GIB
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Gunnm Mars Chronicle absent for 3 issues

Postby 00_unit » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:47 am

Once again and again, Yukito has missed his deadline for issue 2018 9 evening magazines. Well this time I don't blame him as he is having personal problems at the moment. I hope he feels better and continue to draw the series soon or later.

User avatar
00_unit
GIB
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Re: Gunnm Mars Chronicle absent for 3 issues

Postby 00_unit » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:26 am

on the positive side team pixie dust can get a break from translating for a while

User avatar
kamugin
Tipharean
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Alpha Centauri

Re: Gunnm Mars Chronicle absent for 3 issues

Postby kamugin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:30 pm

00_unit wrote:Well this time I don't blame him as he is having personal problems at the moment. I hope he feels better and continue to draw the series soon or later.

Probably he got Kentaro Miura's syndrome.

User avatar
MrFaber
GIB
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:05 am
Location: Italy

Re: Gunnm Mars Chronicle absent for 3 issues

Postby MrFaber » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:44 pm

Looks like he's no longer much into the project.

zwolfbar
Deckman
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:15 pm

Re: Gunnm Mars Chronicle absent for 3 issues

Postby zwolfbar » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:24 pm

He should probably do a one shot manga that's not as dark as mars chronicle just so he could clear his head with a more upbeat work like a sequel to fly maybe?

User avatar
kamugin
Tipharean
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Alpha Centauri

Re: Gunnm Mars Chronicle absent for 3 issues

Postby kamugin » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:47 am

zwolfbar wrote:He should probably do a one shot manga that's not as dark as mars chronicle just so he could clear his head with a more upbeat work like a sequel to fly maybe?

Fly/Hito was clearly meant to be an one shot. I would like to see him retaking Aqua Knight that he gave a ridiculously rushed ending.

User avatar
00_unit
GIB
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Re: Gunnm Mars Chronicle absent for 3 issues

Postby 00_unit » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:37 pm

now it has been absent for 4 issues, think it is safe to say the series is officially on hiatus right now :cry:

Image

User avatar
kamugin
Tipharean
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Alpha Centauri

Re: Gunnm Mars Chronicle absent for 3 issues

Postby kamugin » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:17 pm

00_unit wrote:now it has been absent for 4 issues, think it is safe to say the series is officially on hiatus right now :cry:

Well, it's regrettable, but you won't see me crying because of that, there are plenty of manga to read and many of them are way better than Mars Chronicles.

User avatar
00_unit
GIB
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Re: Gunnm Mars Chronicle absent for 3 issues

Postby 00_unit » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:53 am

kamugin wrote:
00_unit wrote:now it has been absent for 4 issues, think it is safe to say the series is officially on hiatus right now :cry:

Well, it's regrettable, but you won't see me crying because of that, there are plenty of manga to read and many of them are way better than Mars Chronicles.


We still got Berserk, but now it would take even longer to see how mars chronicle end which I admit adds more frustration for me, because I want to see battle angel Alita become, really good again

zwolfbar
Deckman
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:15 pm

Re: Gunnm Mars Chronicle absent for 3 issues

Postby zwolfbar » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:01 am

Well if you want space opera there's leiji matsumoto stuff to read plus the new galaxy express chapter from leiji galaxy express 40th anniversary artbook thing.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests