Gummn - Mars Chronicle 027 (part 2) Is out!

Your thoughts on the BAA universe. Anything can be posted here.

Moderator: crazyankan

Post Reply
FluffyMcMittens
Deckman
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Gummn - Mars Chronicle 027 (part 2) Is out!

Post by FluffyMcMittens » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:02 pm

And here is the latest chapter!

A conlusion to the fight between Das and Giratin.

http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/FSbrhRS9/file.html

https://mega.nz/#!GYE0HR7S!ZLkBJjMx0-qm ... i_OJv8K7yg
Last edited by FluffyMcMittens on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
00_unit
GIB
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Re: Gummn - Mars Chronicle 027 (part 1) Is out!

Post by 00_unit » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:29 am

FluffyMcMittens wrote:And here is the latest chapter!

A conlusion to the fight between Das and Giratin.

http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/FSbrhRS9/file.html

https://mega.nz/#!GYE0HR7S!ZLkBJjMx0-qm ... i_OJv8K7yg
i think you meant part 2 and not part 1, also thanks for the chapter

User avatar
AR-99
GIB
Posts: 476
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:04 am
Location: CA

Re: Gummn - Mars Chronicle 027 (part 1) Is out!

Post by AR-99 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:06 am

Spoiler:
Has it been a while since Kishiro cited his musical tastes in the series?
I have multiple chapters in the middle I need to get caught up on.

User avatar
00_unit
GIB
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Re: Gummn - Mars Chronicle 027 (part 1) Is out!

Post by 00_unit » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:15 am

AR-99 wrote:
Spoiler:
Has it been a while since Kishiro cited his musical tastes in the series?
I have multiple chapters in the middle I need to get caught up on.
Not ever since he reference the blue oyster cult, such as desty nova being a reference to them or zapan's symbol but that was back in the 90s

kuroro86
GIB
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Re: Gummn - Mars Chronicle 027 (part 1) Is out!

Post by kuroro86 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:28 pm

thanks for the chapter

User avatar
MrFaber
GIB
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:05 am
Location: Italy

Re: Gummn - Mars Chronicle 027 (part 1) Is out!

Post by MrFaber » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:16 am

Spoiler:
As expected :D. Someone should really tell Kishiro that characters might also survive, sometimes.

User avatar
Silvery
Deckman
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:04 am

Re: Gummn - Mars Chronicle 027 (part 1) Is out!

Post by Silvery » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:41 pm

Thanks for the chapter!
Spoiler:
Yeah, but why let people live when you can keep punching your readers right in the feels?

It has become a bit too predictable by now, but most series equip plenty of their characters with rather thick plot armor, so it's still refreshing to read a series that usually doesn't.
believing a sign of Zeta~

User avatar
^Ripper
Site Admin
Posts: 927
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:00 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Gummn - Mars Chronicle 027 (part 1) Is out!

Post by ^Ripper » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:06 pm

Next chapter..."mommy" dies a horrible death.
Decapitation, or maybe more of those bullets from the airship.

Who knows, but it will probably be brutal.
Erica's mind has to snap in order to become the crazy future one.
And kishiro has shown no mercy for the characters on his "to-die" list.

We all remember the kindergarten massacre, right?

User avatar
00_unit
GIB
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Re: Gummn - Mars Chronicle 027 (part 1) Is out!

Post by 00_unit » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:31 pm

Silvery wrote:Thanks for the chapter!
Spoiler:
Yeah, but why let people live when you can keep punching your readers right in the feels?

It has become a bit too predictable by now, but most series equip plenty of their characters with rather thick plot armor, so it's still refreshing to read a series that usually doesn't.
Spoiler:
True, but strangely Muster has a lot of plot armor since he died twice one of those death being shot in the head and still lived,never seen plot armour that big before recently I might add.

User avatar
00_unit
GIB
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Re: Gummn - Mars Chronicle 027 (part 1) Is out!

Post by 00_unit » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:36 pm

^Ripper wrote:Next chapter..."mommy" dies a horrible death.
Decapitation, or maybe more of those bullets from the airship.

Who knows, but it will probably be brutal.
Erica's mind has to snap in order to become the crazy future one.
And kishiro has shown no mercy for the characters on his "to-die" list.

We all remember the kindergarten massacre, right?
still I wonder if that "mommy" is actually Nollin, when MrFaber mention that it got me thinking that it might actually be possible and could give Muster a reaction

User avatar
MrFaber
GIB
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:05 am
Location: Italy

Re: Gummn - Mars Chronicle 027 (part 1) Is out!

Post by MrFaber » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:39 pm

Well, even if Mommy is Nolin that doesn't mean she won't die a sorrowful, emotionally moving, dramatic death right in front of all people who really care for her. Thinking back, i really didn't want Kayna die. Poor Kayna. She deserved better. And Ido deserved a woman in his life.

User avatar
AR-99
GIB
Posts: 476
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:04 am
Location: CA

Re: Gummn - Mars Chronicle 027 (part 2) Is out!

Post by AR-99 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:55 am

^I was pissed when I first read that chapter. All the women who fall for Ido died violent deaths:

-Carol - Brain transplanted into a giant cyborg, cyborg was fatally damaged rescuing Ido from Dedekind's mansion
-Chiren - Harvested for her organs by Vector
-Eelai - Bifurcated by Alita
-Kayna - Killed fighting the sibling cyborg

Post Reply