Page 12 of 12

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:18 am
by moooV
People, I'm quite stuck and I need your opinion: is this thing a lens (judging from it's looks - it's a scientific equipment of some sort), or is it an incinerator (as it would be logical following the plot)?
ba06-015_q.jpg
Spoiler:
test8_1.jpg

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:48 pm
by kuroro86
I belive is the hole from where Alita droped

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:37 pm
by Sam
kuroro86 wrote:I belive is the hole from where Alita droped
It seems to be a bit too small for that.

I would go for some kind of a scientific equipement, maybe like a warmer for the brain or something. Could be a IR light. So a flat glass a bit inside a tube would fit, I guess.

BTW very nice work!

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:23 pm
by kuroro86
I do agree it seams small. But take in consideration that the palce Alita is is meant to destroy bodys ( maybe is an incinerator? ) and not a medical place. It may be me but when I look at it I see a hole of a tube and not a lence or something flat

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:27 pm
by moooV
It's 75% finished.

A small preview/spoiler piece (post-processing is most likely to change in the final version).
Spoiler:
Image

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:36 am
by Sergio Nova
moooV wrote:It's 75% finished.

A small preview/spoiler piece (post-processing is most likely to change in the final version).
Spoiler:
Image
To link to the image is dead.

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:56 pm
by kuroro86
It works for me, try change browser

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:22 pm
by Sergio Nova
kuroro86 wrote:It works for me, try change browser
I give up.
It failed to me in Firefox, Chrome, Opera and, finally, Internet Explorer.
The other links work perfectly.
I will wait for the complete version.

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:04 pm
by kuroro86
Sergio Nova wrote:
kuroro86 wrote:It works for me, try change browser
I give up.
It failed to me in Firefox, Chrome, Opera and, finally, Internet Explorer.
The other links work perfectly.
I will wait for the complete version.
try direct link http://mooov.ru/stuff/ba06_15_tst11_3_c.jpg

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:57 am
by Sergio Nova
kuroro86 wrote:
try direct link http://mooov.ru/stuff/ba06_15_tst11_3_c.jpg
It worked. Thanks.

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:02 am
by moooV
I'm sorry, guys - the server was down for about a day without me noticing, I've fixed it.

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:20 pm
by moooV
Ok, here it is. It's ready.
I've decided to make an incineration nozzle out of that cylindrical thing.
ba06_015_final.jpg
And a breakdown, only because I can.
Spoiler:
breakdown_comp.jpg
Also, I would like to tell you something.

It is highly probable and most likely that it's my last manga fanart, at least for now. I've realised that I have grown up enough in terms of skills to create something on my own, not to copy someone else's work and ideas. I wanted to make many other manga-based images, but I don't think it would be a right thing.

Thank you for the attention you have been giving me, guys!

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:28 pm
by Wave
faakin A man! totally going on my desktop background :D

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:18 pm
by Sergio Nova
What a marvellous work, man! I do have to applaud! :good:

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:01 pm
by kuroro86
Really awesome , especially the skin of the face

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:12 pm
by Sergio Nova
I'd never thought I would have an exposed brain as my wallpaper.

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:22 am
by ^Ripper
Holy shit that looks amazing!!! :shock:
That is just awesome on so many levels.

Even the breakdown was very interesting in how you made it all happen.

I hope to see you do more, even if you said it's unlikely.
2 thumbs, way up!

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:39 pm
by BankesAl
moooV wrote:Ok, here it is. It's ready.
I've decided to make an incineration nozzle out of that cylindrical thing.

ba06_015_final.jpg

And a breakdown, only because I can.
Spoiler:
breakdown_comp.jpg
Also, I would like to tell you about the Best CBD Oils sometimes.

It is highly probable and most likely that it's my last manga fanart, at least for now. I've realised that I have grown up enough in terms of skills to create something on my own, not to copy someone else's work and ideas. I wanted to make many other manga-based images, but I don't think it would be a right thing.

Thank you for the attention you have been giving me, guys!
Holy crap that looks amazing. Great work moooV.

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:04 am
by JasonRogers
^Ripper wrote:Holy shit that looks amazing!!! :shock:
That is just awesome on so many levels.

Even the breakdown was very interesting in how you made it all happen.
paid for phenq here and the results were amazing
I hope to see you do more, even if you said it's unlikely.
2 thumbs, way up!
I second the expectation. Mooov, you're a great artist and you shouldn't stop doing this. Great work. Waiting for more!

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:56 pm
by TaylorDinkel
^Riper wrote:Holy shit that looks amazing!!! :shock:
That review is just awesome on so many levels.

Even the breakdown was very interesting in how you made it all happen.

I hope to see you do more, even if you said it's unlikely.
2 thumbs, way up!
That is such a great amount of superior to the first. The surface of the metal is greatly, dislike glass, and the hues are considerably more appealing at this point.

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:04 am
by rubyatiy
TaylorDinkel wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:56 pm
^Riper wrote:Holy shit that looks amazing!!! :shock:
That review is just awesome on so many levels.

Even the breakdown was very interesting in how you made it all happen.

I hope to see you do more, even if you said it's unlikely.
2 thumbs, way up!
That is such a great amount of superior to the first. The surface of the metal is greatly, dislike glass, and the hues are considerably more appealing at this point.
A great and epic piece of work but still things to remember " not to copy someone else's work and ideas." :good:

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:49 pm
by kamugin
rubyatiy wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:04 am
A great and epic piece of work but still things to remember " not to copy someone else's work and ideas." :good:
That's a homage made by a fan, no profit was earned, unless if you consider the praise given by forum colleagues as "profit".

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:56 am
by ack44
You guys are crazy.

Re: Alita 3D - v2.0

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:48 am
by AndrewLopez
kuroro86 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:48 pm
I belive is the hole from where Alita droped
In my opinion, it is not the hole from where Alita dropped. I think it is a lens.