I'm not trying to offend or hurt you, but I'll say it anyway (take it as recommendations - I'm a professional web developer btw):
The only part of your site that I use is forum (http://rippersanime.com/Forum/index.php), because this site design is incredibly weird and lame. In fact, it even pisses me off.
What about other things:
1) IFRAMES!!! Get RID of them! Because they're:
- Incredibly inconvenient
- Completely outdated - this is a technology not even of yesterday, it's a technology of the previous century
- They slow down browser a lot
- You can't link them freely
- Lots of other shit
If you want through-site navigation, you can attach it statically or through php/perl includes. However, it's better not to have it in it's current state at all.
There should be no your site header in the forum pages - leave them clean (/Forum/index.php), because the header takes screen space from the forum part.
2) Throw away that ridiculous image in the header (Thumb/Logo.png) - it's incredibly lame.
3) Throw away the player - I think, nobody uses it, but it looks like shit and causes an exception in Firefox also.
Use css for that, there are min/max-width/height properties for that.
5) Intro! It looks good the first time, but it starts to sicken every time the cookie expires. Set the cookie expiration time a lot longer.
6) Remove borders - they're retarded.
This is at least how you can improve your pages (don't take in the account my window opacity ):
PS. I'd want to help you make it better, or even remake it all from scratch, but I'm very busy till november... However, take in account that I can offer you this someday when I'll be free (maybe, after new year).